It can be easily separated from water if there is water in the environment and can be easily used in cold equipment or in environments where the temperature difference is high. They are used for all industrial and mobile hydraulic systems and hydraulic systems of ships. Special industrial applications are work machines, presses, moving construction equipment, plastic injection and tensile machines, air compressors.
Features and Benefits:
-Thanks to their high viscosity indexes, they work under very different seasonal conditions. Additionally, they are used in hydraulic systems that work at very high pressures and temperatures, such as plastic injection machines.
-Oxydayson strengths are excellent and service times are very long.
-Reduces oil consumption by extending oil change times.
– They protect the hydraulic system perfectly against corrosion in corrosive environments such as marine applications.
– Because of their excellent water separation properties, they quickly leave the water entering their body and allow the water to be removed from the system.
– Low flow points and high viscosity indexes prevent wear in climatic conditions with low temperature.
-They save energy by preventing the pump and system from being forced in the first operation.
– They provide higher power transmission because their viscosity at high temperature is not too thin.
– Efficient operation of the system ensures uninterrupted transmission of power.
-They lower their operating and maintenance costs.