It is used wherever heavy shock load is present. Especially for high-speed and water-located environments, the number 0 is used in winter or in central systems with capillary pipes, and the number 2 and 3 are used in summer. Number 2 is especially recommended for lubrication of large bearing bearings on the dry and wet ends of paper machines. Works in the range of -12 to 130°C.
Features and Benefits
– Provides very good protection in heavy and impact loads with high overpressure prevention.
– Extends bearing life by reducing wear and fatigue.
– Saves money by helping to reduce grease consumption.
– Reduces maintenance and labor costs.
– Easy to pump in central systems.
– Provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion.